About the Quality Training Partnership
The Quality Training Partnership (QTP) was incorporated in 2014 with the aim to provide a "one stop approach" to training. This novel approach will assist organisations and individuals to meet their legal, moral and statutory obligations through well trained staff. The formation of the QTP was necessitated by the continued growth and development of the parent organisation West Yorkshire Medical Services (WYMS) Ltd.
Over the past three
years, WYMS has grown steadily in terms of client base and the
portfolio of awards and qualifications on offer. It is an approved
training organisation for for Active IQ,
Highfield ABC, the Royal Lifesaving Society, QualSafe Awards and the
Royal Society for Public Health. This success has required the development of a team of training associates and the separation of the training and management arms of the business to ensure that the core principles of; training quality, value for money and enjoyment by course delegates, are maintained.
In addition to OfQual regulated programmes, the QTP can offer WYMS accredited bespoke
training courses that can be built in subjects including; health and
safety, manual handling, water safety, risk assessment and safeguarding and delivered by
experts in the field. These can be tailor made to your individual or
Our courses are suitable for many different sectors including GP and dental surgeries, sport and recreation services, voluntary organisations, shops and other businesses and utilise experienced trainers from the Fire Service, Local Authority and the NHS.
A “One Stop Shop" approach to Training – one organisation making it easy for industry.
Why Choose the QTP?
The QTP is rapidly becoming the training provider of choice for many small and medium size organisations that require high quality training at competitive prices. QTP can offer a range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications in Health, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Fitness and Leisure, Water Safety and can provide bespoke WYMS Accredited training courses delivered by experts in their field.
Our courses and award programmes can be delivered in the customer's own premises or a variety of local venues ensuring flexibility of course delivery.
We offer a consultancy/risk assessment service to assist employers with meeting statutory, legal and ethical obligations and the development of organisational Policies, Operating Procedures and work instructions.
- Expert tuition - all our trainers hold formal training qualifications.
- Open courses - individual delegates can book onto open access courses.
- On site training - can be organised anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Practical based training - delivered by experts with the emphasis on "doing".
- Competitive Prices - choice of venue, pricing options and additional extras.
- In Service Training - on going competence based refresher training.
- Our "one stop shop" - all your organisational training needs under one roof.
- Bespoke courses - programmes tailored to your organisational needs.
- Discounts -discounted rates can be charged to charities or "friends of WYMS"
For further information on the courses and programmes we offer, please click on the menu options at the top of the screen.